Domaine Lafran Bandol Tradition Rouge 2014

£26.00

Description

Domaine Lafran Veyrolles Bandol Rouge is 80% Mourvedre with the remaining 20% made up from Carignan, Grenache and Cinsault. It has an incredibly complex nose with a dizzying array of notes; blackberry, cassis, spice, earth and sage. On the palate it is silky smooth with classy rounded tannins and lengthy fresh finish. Great with meatballs in a rich tomato sauce, prime pink beef, mushroom risotto with roasted garlic.

Stock: 6 items
Quantity:

Wedding List

Your Lists

Additional Info.

Food: Beef Carpaccio Lamb Cutlets Grilled Beef Mushroom Risotto 

Reviews

Average Customer Rating Active Star Review Star Review Star Review Star Review Star

Number of Reviews: 1

Hugh R J Kennedy - 04 December 2012

This is a keeping wine, likely drinking window 2015-2019+ I will try it in 2 years' time.

View All reviews for this product Sign In or Register to Write a Review

Loading Products