Free delivery on orders of £85.00 and over, provided that goods are being delivered to a single delivery address in mainland UK.
Orders < £85.00 UK Mainland = £10.00
There will be a surcharge for any deliveries outside Mainland UK (ie Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland). We will contact you by phone or email if additional charges apply.
No minimum order quantity.
Orders over 36 bottles, please phone 020 7226 1347 for a quote.
We regret that we do not deliver internationally at this time. However we are happy to send goods on your behalf to friends or family in the UK.
Delivery dates and times
- Customers within the free local delivery postcodes will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable delivery day and time, with delivery the next day where possible.
- All others orders received before 2pm will be dispatched the same day where possible.
- Most standard orders are delivered within 2 working days from dispatch but in some cases may take up to 5 working days. Please call us on 020 7226 1347 if your goods do not arrive within this time.
- You will receive an email from us once your goods have been dispatched.
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm excluding Sundays & bank holidays, although during busy periods these times may alter.
- Our courier company will leave a contact card if you are not in. When you receive this card you need to contact the courier directly on the number provided to re-arrange a suitable delivery day. Please contact them as soon as possible. The courier will only attempt delivery twice after which the goods will be returned to us. If you want the goods to be resent to you, you will need to contact us to arrange it. An additional courier fee will be payable as above.
- If you do not want the item resent we will return it to stock and you will be refunded the cost less the delivery charge.
- We cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses and postcodes given to us. If you provide a wrong address or post code and we have to redirect your parcel to an alternative address, then we will charge a £10 redirection fee to your credit card
Our Advise to ensure smooth delivery
- We strongly advise all customers to consider carefully where the goods are to be delivered
- Our carriers need a signature for the delivery, so please send the goods to an address where somebody can sign for them
- Use a work address for delivery if a residential delivery could be difficult
- To ensure that we offer the highest level of service to our clients, it is important that you provide us with complete delivery details (full name, address including post code, & contact telephone number)
- You can leave an instruction at the time of ordering for parcels to be left with a neighbour (please use the notes section at checkout)
- Or you can request that the parcel be left safe without a signature (e.g. in the porch, at the back door, in the garage, etc). However, this is at your own risk and neither we nor our carriers will accept responsibility should the wines be lost, stolen, or damaged as a result of such instructions being followed.
- If you are sending the wine as a gift to somebody else, please check their availability (i.e. that they are not on holiday or away from home)
- If you miss your delivery, contact the local depot as soon as a card is received. They can then rearrange delivery
- Upon delivery, customers are requested to examine all goods and note down any damage or shortages. Please then notify us within 24 hours and we will deal with any problems in a fair and timely manner.
- We make every effort to deliver your package safely and securely - your assistance is appreciated in helping us achieve this goal.
Damaged or faulty goods
- If the parcel is damaged, you can refuse to sign for it. The parcel will be returned to us, and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent
- You can accept the delivery, but when signing, you must write down how many bottles are damaged and the nature of the damage. We can then make arrangements for replacement bottles to be sent to you, or a refund for the damaged bottles if preferred
- Customers are requested to examine all goods at the time of delivery. Please note down any damage on the carrier’s delivery note when signing. Claims for breakages or shortage must be made by telephone to ourselves 020 7226 1347 within 24 hours of delivery
We will supply an ensuing vintage when the quoted is no longer available. Please state in the notes at checkout, if you do not want an ensuing vintage. If you fail to put this in the notes we are still happy to accept returns when agreed beforehand though these will be subject to return carriage fees, which are the responsibility of the person sending back the wines.